DEFINING FUTURE OPTIONS has a distinct offer: expertise that covers international political and strategical experience, public and private utilities’ management experience, and engineering and economical background in the Water Sector.
DEFINING FUTURE OPTIONS stands out for its level of seniority, its knowledge of the water sector, as well as its experience in management and strategic development and organization.
DEFINING FUTURE OPTIONS Managing Director and its consultants have extensive experience in project development in the water sector, having collaborated with Governments, Regulators, Municipalities, line agencies, major operators and managers worldwide.
DEFINING FUTURE OPTIONS Managing Director and its consultants have large experience in: conducting strategy and business plans; formulating base cases; conducting management, technical and commercial operations’ reforms; providing quality management for the implementation of investment programs and; improving network efficiency and quality of service.
DEFINING FUTURE OPTIONS Managing Director and its consultants have broad knowledge in Water Utilities’ Executive Management and in international Project Management, with outstanding skills.
- Advisory to Governments, Municipalities, Regulators and Public and Private Water Utilities;
- Team leading and training;
- Establishing and managing Water and Sanitation PPP Concessions;
- Managing relationships and negotiating with Governments, Municipalities, Regulators, Private Operators, banks and non-governmental organizations;
- Performing due diligence and developing strategies for risk allocation and investment valuation;
- Two decades of experience in Executive Direction of Water Utilities;
- Two decades of experience in transforming inefficient water services into highly professional and efficient water services.